Tuesday, January 24, 2006

corpus


corpus
Originally uploaded by rhya.
I think I will make a calendar with all the themes we thought of dispersed across it weekly.

I know we are both busy, so i think a once a week post could be the minimum, and if the mood strikes us, we can always post more.

I think rules with this experiment should be few and far between. Maybe this could be more like a gathering of point form notes (in sketch format), which we can assembly when we have a bunch gathered together into a strange conversation of sorts.

I also think if a topic hits you and you want to add it to the weeks themes, that should be encouraged...as I have added my corpus drawing, which makes me think of the theme of "disguises".

so excited!

2 comments:

arielkg said...

I like the idea of doing things very freeform - jumping into just one idea when it strikes us, but going with tangents with that seems to be the way things flow. For right now I feel like disguises might be something I want to think about. Disguises and dopplegangers. cool!

Rhya said...

hmmm...i completly agree, disguises and dopplegangers is a very intriguing theme...maybe we should just do some things related to this theme until the something new emmerges?

very cool